MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps (2-Pack)
Ship and Sold by MICROJIG. Ships Free in the USA.
Get a FREE pack of MATCHFIT 1" Dovetail Hardware when you buy a set of MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps today.
Add both items to your cart and use promo code ZP360 at checkout to claim your free MATCHFIT 1" Dovetail Hardware 4-Pack ($9.95 Value).
***Online Special Ends July 31st, 2019 at Midnight***
Rout a dovetail groove and clamp like never before.
MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps for wood dovetail tracks and grooves. Now features a rubberized soft-grip handle to give you better hold when clamping your projects. New look, better grip!
- The freedom to create your own clamp tracks to clamp virtually anywhere
- Universally compatible any with 1/2" 14-Degree Dovetail Router Bits
- Build tall, stable fences and infeed tables for your table saw
- Rout a dovetail on your workbench to make an instant end vice
- Make the 2-in-1 Straight Edge Guide to square ends of boards quickly
What people are saying:
- "Ideal Clamps for Jigs." - Fine Woodworking
- 4.8 Out of 5 WOOD Magazine Product Rating
- "#1 Best Seller in Hold-Down Clamps" - Amazon
- "#1 Best Seller in Jigs and Fixtures" - Woodcraft
- "Offers a new means of integrating adjustable clamping into a jig securely and out of the way of blades and bits." - Popular Woodworking
- "Now you can build fences of any height, mount workbench extensions easily, affix jigs to reference surfaces or even create your own track saw system, thanks to the dovetail slot convenience offered by these new clamps." - Woodworkers Journal
MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp is a versatile approach to achieving clamping pressure in hard to reach places or set-ups which allow for building straight-line rip guides, taper jigs, fence extensions, custom track systems, and imaginative new ways affix jigs in the shop. Eliminate the need for expensive and time-consuming T-Tracks.
By routing a dovetail groove using any 1/2” X 14-Degree Dovetail Router Bit, you can create your own dovetail channels virtually anywhere you need clamping pressure. The clamp head is contained within the track and does not interfere with the operation. In fact, it opens possibilities for extending the capabilities of workspaces because the MATCHFIT is not bounded by the edge. There's no limit to what you can do with the MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps! Unleash your potential and get your set today.
Includes 2 clamps. Compatible with any 1/2" x 14-degree dovetail router bit.
What Do You Need To Get Started:
- (1) Woodworking Router - Power Tool
- (1) 14-Degree by 1/2" Dovetail Router Bit
- Any Flat Surface You Can Route a Dovetail Groove and Need a Hold-Down (works with plywood, MDF, solid wood, melamine, and any virtually any flat surface)
What Customers Are Saying:
"With the Dovetail clamps you have the ability to use MDF which is create for a lot of projects. Its easy to route, inexpensive and best of all almost always laying around in your shop. Once you route your half inch doevetail, just slide the clamp into place. No messing with t-tracks which alone run around $15.00 plus the cost of attachments. So these seem like they would be expensive, but in reality are a good deal!" - StyleSnob, 5-Star Amazon Review
"These clamps are just what I've been looking for. I first saw these on Philip Morley's furniture Youtube channel. Everything in the product demo is true. Easy to use, VERY versatile for jigs, mortising, DIY track saw, etc. Buys these and you wont be disappointed." - Customer Review
"I've currently got four, and I have little doubt that I'll double that in the not too distant future. Need to hold a sacrificial face to your table saws rip fence? Yep, this'll do it!" - Oliver Perry, 5-Star Amazon Review
"These are high-quality heavy-duty clamps. I use them on my table for all my work with the Festool Domino." - Chris, 5-Star Amazon Review
Designed in the USA. Imported. A true MICROJIG innovation.
Add to your cart today!
Order Yours Today.
Estimated Shipping 3-4 Days.
100% satisfaction guarantee! Extended 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Ships Free in the USA. If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we offer free returns back. If you have any questions, contact us at support @ microjig.com.
For international orders outside of USA, please email support @ microjig.com for a quote.
Work safer. Work smarter.